Monday, December 14, 2015

Vintage Polaroid SX-70 Photos, 20th Century Retro Sale

From the late 1970's to the early 90's I took thousands of instant photos. I've been converting these Polaroid images I took into digital bits and now it's time to sell off these one of a kind photos. Each one is signed and numbered as they are being sold. 

If any of these interest you let me know.
This vintage Polaroid photo of a female mannequin is from a window display & hand painted with Sharpies. $7.99
Here's another vintage Polaroid photo from the 1980's. Bob strums a silver sparkle electric guitar with Jesus looming in the background. It measures 4" X 4". $6.99
With the original Polaroid SX-70 film it took awhile for the colors to set so you could mannipulate the picture. This is (I belive) a picture of 1980's Oak Park power pop band Ha! Or Aha. $7.99


For a list of photos currently on eBay click here.Free shipping for the continental US. All others contact me for a quote.

Visit MindsiMedia.info to view our photo and video galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment