Friday, December 18, 2015

Chemtrails, Mystery Missiles Over Chicago ?

Five years ago on 3/16/11 I'm sitting on Lake street in Oak Park just west of downtown Chicago looking straight west. All of a sudden I see something going straight up off the ground into the sky and leaving a whomping big trail. Luckily I had my video camera and took this footage and I still don't know what it is. The area it was "taking off" from is not anywhere near either O'Hare and Midway the big airports. There's no military base in the area. That we know about. The only thing in that general area might be the DuPage county airport but I can't imagine what would be going straight up from there and leaving this kind of trail. 



I took a cell phone video and posted it on ChiTownView and it didn't garner much interest and I soon forgot about it. Until the last Sunday in November when I had my second “X Files” experience. I was at the Jewel store on Lake St. in River Forest Il. when I saw this vertical trail coming straight up from where Chicago's downtown would be some ten miles east. It went up and then arced west so it passed over my head at a fairly altitude. Aonce again all l I had was my cell phone camera so the detail is scant. What I saw looked to be an orange colored missile.


So are these chemtrails, UFOs, some kind of mystery missile or elaborate drone based hoax?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment