Thursday, December 17, 2015

From the late 1970's to the early 90's I took thousands of instant photos. I've been converting these Polaroid images I took into digital bits and now it's time to sell off these one of a kind photos. Each one is signed and numbered as they are being sold. 

If any of these interest you let me know.

This vintage Polaroid photo was taken at Waldhiem Cemetery in Forest Park Il. some 35 years ago. It's some cemetery gafitti commited by some stoner who was into Pink Floyd's “The Wall”.
$9.99




$7.99

This vintage Polaroid photo is entitled "Flying Bobs" and was taken at one of those traveling carnivals in 1984.
$5.99

For a list of photos currently on eBay click here.Free shipping for the continental US. All others contact me for a quote.

Visit MindsiMedia.info to view our photo and video galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment