Monday, May 20, 2013

MindsiMedia Terminated By You Tube, R.I.P.


We began almost seven years ago and today MindsiMedia was terminated by You Tube for repeated 3rd party infringements. We posted a lot of old movies and tv shows that were supposed to be in public domain or free to use non commercially. Sadly things change and you could be okay for years and then someone magically gets the rights and then your screwed. Over the years I posted over 600 hundred videos and got three complaints. That's all it took.

When they terminated my account they discarded dozens of my own videos that I know longer have copies of and will never be able to recreate. Oh well life goes on we have other stations and we hope you will support us by visiting ChiTownView on You Tube.



No comments:

Post a Comment