Saturday, January 19, 2013

Al'Tarba, Music For / From Another Planet ?

I get up early. This morning I'd left may radio on overnight as on WDCB they play some pretty out there jazz overnight. This morning I woke up to a set they called "Fela at 5" an hour of music by jazz giant Fela Kuti. Not a bad way to start the day.



Naturally I was up and having my breakfast banana and checking my emails. I had a new subscriber to my MindsiMedia You Tube station named pavlkaci and I checked out his station to thank him and sub back. He had a playlist called “Funky Jazz” and it had a whole lot of interesting looking clips by people I'd never heard of. All in a language I didn't understand. So it was right up my alley.



My first choice was “Mushroom Burger” by Al'Tarba because who doesn't like burgers and mushrooms. It was a very tasty burger that was put out by this skilled chef of sound. And only the first of several musical snacks by this talented French hip hop, DJ that I found. I'll share it and another here with you.






If you want to find out more about Al'Tarba here is a link to his Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment