Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our First Video, Slap Happy The Neon Buddah

Uploaded by on Sep 27, 2007
MindsiMedia started as an online photo gallery for my neon sign photo collection. For more than twenty years I have been photographing this beautiful art form. Most of the pictures were taken with Poloroid SX-70 cameras but had lately been using a digital camera. Then in thesummer of 2007 I got a cell phone w/ a video camera. This is my first video taken while I was on the Los Angeles Museum of Neon Art bus tour. his is one of two neon Buddahs located in LA's downtown Chinatown. This animated Buddah dates from the 1930's and has only recently been restored.

For more information on the LA Museum of Neon Art here's a link.
If you would like to visit my neon photo gallery, or just one of our YouTube neon playlists.


No comments:

Post a Comment